Saturday, August 16, 2014

TIME FOR A LITTLE VIGGO ...

Tom Stall ... History of Violence (where Viggo was robbed of an Oscar nomination!)



Nicolai Luzhein - Eastern Promises.  Nominated for Best Actor Academy Award.  ROBBED again.

 
Viggo (in the remake of "Psycho").  No nomination but we got to see his butt 
 
 
One of my FAVORITE Viggo pics ... *sigh*



 
From the film "Good"  a beautiful performance.  Viggo plays a German professor who unwittingly gets caught up in the Nazi party.  Incredible film.
 
 
Chester McFarland in "Two Faces of January" ... word on the street - he's phenomenal.  Maybe another Oscar nod????
 


 

Aragorn in "Lord of the Rings".  I'd love to find that in my bedroom.

 
Pedro, Todos Tenemos Un Plan.  Viggo's first Argentinian film.  LOVED IT.  And he looked SO handsome.

 
Viggo plays professional baseball player Eddie Boone in Sandra Bullock's "28 Days".  SO CUTE!


 
And the all time sexiest ... The blouse man Walker Jerome in "A Walk on the Moon"  *SIGH*
 
  
 
 AN ODE TO VIGGO
By Debbie Nunez
 
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways ...


I love your sexy bohemian look with your long hair and scruff on the chin




I love you when you're all dressed up and look like an elegant man ...








I love you in a plain ol' shirt when you look like a regular guy

and I love you dressed in cowboy gear on a horse with a gun at your side





















I love you in your bad boy look when you're all tatted up with a sneer

















 

















but I love you MOST when you handle your sword in that confident way as you come near ...


Viggo - a true Renaissance man, poet, artist.  
 
 

 I WANNA MARRY YOU!!! 


2 comments:

GO ON, TELL ME WHAT YOU REALLY THINK ...

IT'S OSCAR NIGHT!!!

  Hollywood's big night has arrived!  I've seen a few of the nominated movies.  Barbie - don't know why it was nominated; Americ...